About Me...

Hello! My name is Jahmarkus Rabb. I am a senior at the University of South Alabama. I am an Elementary Education major, one of very few males who choose this major. I am a 21-year-old native of Mobile, Alabama, the baby boy of a blended family. I am a member of the Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Incorporated and I currently serve as President of our chapter. I'm also involved in the African American Student Association and the Gathering, which is a Christian club for students at this school. I also am very active in ministry at my home church. My hobbies are reading, singing, fishing, bowling, and horror movies. My future goals are to one day get married, have children, establish schools and Christian academies all over the world, and to travel globally doing missionary work and evangelism. View my complete profile

Podcasting Students

Podcasts are a great and effective tool for teachers, students and parents. Podcasts allow for communication and transmission of information from miles and miles away. Its a great way to help absent students keep up with their work. It also allows for students from around around the world see your work and you see theirs. Podcasts are also useful in allowing parents to have a visual representation of their child's accomplishments.